DeFi Daily News，September 4th, 2020
1.Bitcoin continues to slide while ether has a larger share of the crypto market than it has had in years. Bitcoin (BTC) trading around $10,726 as of 20:00 UTC (4 p.m. ET). Slipping 6.1% over the previous 24 hours, which trading range was between $10,468 and $11,474.
2. According to the ChainNews, Binance Mining Pool and the cross-chain DeFi protocol Kava have opened the BNB DeFi Staking quota. BNB DeFi mining products will be launched for 7 days and 30 days. The annualized rate of return is 10.8% and 25%, respectively. The pledged BNB will be used Participate in Kava mining. This is the second batch of BNB DeFi Staking quotas opened by Binance Mining Pool in conjunction with Kava. The first batch of quotas was exhausted within 30 minutes after going online.
3. According to Debank data, the decentralized transaction protocol Uniswap ranks first in the total lock-up volume of Ethereum DeFi projects, having exceeded US$2 billion, becoming the first DeFi project with lock-ups exceeding US$2 billion. Blockchain security company PeckShield announced that it has officially completed SushiSwap’s security audit service. The audit report showed that the security audit found a total of 13 potential problems, including 2 risk levels of High, 3 Medium, 6 Low, and 2 informational. PeckShield security auditors believe that the overall design of the SushiSwap code is relatively logical and there are two high-risk security hazards. The biggest risk is that the administrator rights of the current contract are not restricted by community governance rights, but it does not seriously threaten the security of user assets of systemic risks.
4. According to data from zapper.fi, the new machine gun pool yETH vault, which was launched yesterday on the DeFi aggregation revenue agreement yearn.finance (YFI), has deposited more than 250,000 ETH. According to the current official website, the annualized income of yETH vault is about 94.45%.
5. 3 Reasons Bitcoin Just Tanked Below $11K for First Time in a Month：
1) Bitcoin slid in sync with traditional markets;
2) Bitcoin got pulled down because of DeFi unwinding;
3) Miners sold some of their bitcoin
Telegram-en/ONEROOT network/R1 protocol/Reddit/Twitter/Medium/Linkedin/Facebook/Github
Youtube: @OneRoot Project
Official QQ group: 6644849O
Official WeChat account: oneroot_admin