DeFi Daily News，September 28th, 2020
1. Buying volume is pushing bitcoin higher. Meanwhile, DeFi investors continue to seek places to park crypto for steady yield. Bitcoin (BTC) is trading around $10,730 as of 20:30 UTC (4:30 p.m. EDT). Gaining 0.50% over the previous 24 hours, which trading range was between $10,550 and $10,795 on last Friday.
2. Over $150 million of an Asian cryptocurrency exchange’s funds have been compromised in a security breach. The Singapore-headquartered digital asset exchange KuCoin said in a statement that it detected large withdrawals of bitcoin (BTC) and ethereum (ETH) tokens to an unknown wallet beginning at 19:05 UTC time on Friday.
3. According to the ChainNews, about 10 hours after the release of the liquid mining project CORE, the liquidity funds on Uniswap exceeded US$12.26 million, and the transaction volume exceeded US$28.79 million. CORE officially stated that CORE is a cryptocurrency that does not cause inflation and aims to automatically execute profit strategies through a completely decentralized method. The CORE team stated that the community will determine the development of the project, including developer fees, adding new funding pools, and rebalance. In the initial stage, the transaction fee in CORE liquid mining is 1%, of which 7% will be used to pay for development costs, and the remaining 93% will be allocated to liquid mining. The Core team uses liquidity mining to distribute tokens. Deposit ETH in the CORE liquidity pool on Uniswap to obtain CORE tokens, and new pools may be added later. All transfers must be approved by the CORE transfer smart contract, which will prevent the withdrawal of all liquid funds from Uniswap to ensure market stability and enable token holders and mining farmers to gain a competitive advantage.
Telegram-en/ONEROOT network/R1 protocol/Reddit/Twitter/Medium/Linkedin/Facebook/Github
Youtube: @OneRoot Project
Official QQ group: 6644849O
Official WeChat account: oneroot_admin