DeFi Daily News,October 22nd, 2020

1. Bitcoin’s price passed $12,000 for the first time since September as Ethereum fees dipped. Bitcoin (BTC) trading around $11,910 as of 20:00 UTC (4 p.m. ET). Gaining 1.8% over the previous 24 hours, which trading range was between $11,673 and $12,058.

2. Decentralized financial protocol dForce released the decentralized transaction aggregator dForce Trade. dForce Trade is an upgraded version of dForce Swap (stable asset flash swap). The bottom layer is connected to several mainstream decentralized trading protocols. It provides users with token exchanges by searching for the best price and pooling liquidity among different platforms service. In May 2020, dForce released the stable asset exchange agreement dForce Swap, which provides users with flash exchange services between mainstream stable assets. After this upgrade, dForce Swap will be renamed dForce Trade and will support the exchange of most ERC20 tokens. Currently, the bottom layer of dForce Trade has been connected to Uniswap, Balancer, Curve, Oasis, Kyber, and includes a variety of other sources of liquidity, including private market makers.

3. According to the ChainNews, the liquidity aggregation protocol Orion Protocol (ORN) has launched a liquidity mining plan on Uniswap, and will reward 30,000 ORN tokens to liquidity providers in the ORN/ETH fund pool every week. The liquidity provided is distributed proportionally. In addition, the Orion agreement will start from November 16th, and allocate 80% of the reward tokens to all liquidity providers, and the other 20% will be allocated to providers who continue to provide liquidity from October 16th to Stimulate long-term liquidity.


Telegram-en/ONEROOT network/R1 protocol/Reddit/Twitter/Medium/Linkedin/Facebook/Github

Instagram: @onerootnetwork

Youtube: @OneRoot Project



Official QQ group: 6644849O

Official WeChat account: oneroot_admin



Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store